I can't explain my passionate desire for humiliation. I don't understand it myself.
This blog is for putting myself to shame. You can see me stripped and punished corporally. You are free to call me degrading names or give me painful fantasy punishments. The pain won't be real, but the humiliation will. For real pain, i have my sweet Mistress. This blog isn't about Her. It is about more publicity. Hiding my real identity, i am fully sincere about my cravings and fantasies.
Thank You if You enter the word of my dreams. You can do it in blog comments, in Google+ comments, or in emails:
I am not instant messaging because it is very time consuming, and not showing my real pictures because someone would recognize me. I am sorry about these. But You are totally free to express your cravings about me. Don't hesitate to kick me, to spit on me, to urinate on me or whip me into a bloody bunch of rags. It will be only fantasy, but fantasy is my strongest side.
Perhaps not only mine. Enjoy humiliating me.
No comments:
Post a Comment